星期二, 8月 11, 2009

A smell

What a smell!  Is like a smell of medicine?  Oh!  I was hurry to get seated because I was late because of ............... Now , I am coming back.  Really, it's a kind of syrup for coughing.  Surely, it is.
 
While I was small and got cold, usually I had been coughing all the time and took a long period to be recovered.  Mom took me to see many doctors, but they always failed.  They all said :" Your coughing is  as naughty as you, Mudita.  "   I even didn't like to take medicine from all doctors because of a bitter taste and I throw them  away sometimes.  Seriously, that was  a secret for mom.
 
Mom was curious about what happened  to my health and worried about what to do.  Then, I always suggested that only one medicine was good to me.  "What is it? " mom asked.  " The smell is like coco-cola, but it's my favorite coughing syrup.  " I replied.
 
Mom was wondering, but went get for me.  Then I attached it and drank it happily.  Finally, my coughing was gone. You believe it or not!
 
 
 
 


Windows Live 提供您整理、編輯與 分享相片的服務。

沒有留言: