星期二, 8月 11, 2009

Running into a Forest

On the way home, suddenly I stop transfering the next bus, but walking into the nearby forest which I have never been.  It seems something really attracts my being.
 
Surprisingly, many kinds of creature are running there from my sight.  A tiny squirrel , next to her mom, is watching me as a stranger stepping into her territory.  She  almost forgot eating the nut mom gave her.  Unexpectedly, her brother jumps in and grabs her nut in hands.  So now, they are chasing each other and running away from me.
 
I don't see owls because they don't like to show up in the day time.  While I keep moving on, there are many species of birds flying around my head.  Some are jumping, circling and some are singing, dancing because party gets started in  the forest.
 
Wolves, elephants and tigers are invited by the host of all birds. So is dinasaur.  Turtle and wolf stop the racing on the way with their curiousty.  They are watching how the dinosaur keeps dancing gracefully.  Not only is he climbing, but also is he rolling on the grass with one snake.  Finally, turtle and wolf  are pleased to join the party as guests.  So is snake.
 
The music mixed of laughters and singing are coming from a distance.  All lady fingers dancing in the front of the parade, followed by spinichs, broccolis and bananas under the palm trees.  Elephants are juggling figs, bananas and pears.  The petals of many colourful roses are coming from the sky in various fragrances.
 
I step on the beautiful petals of roses happily and hit the road  on my way home.
 


與您喜歡的人在線上分享回憶 與您喜歡的人

沒有留言: