星期三, 8月 12, 2009

A Hunger

This is not my kind of hanger.  I don't like this metal kind.  I feel it's cold to me.
 
I love the kind coated with the plastic material, especially blue is my color.  It can be kept longer and not get rust easily.  If not, it might leave rust spots on my beautiful clothes.
 
I like the  shape of hanger very much.  It looks like a goose to carry my clothes gracefully.  Sometimes it is swaying with my clothes in the wind.  It likes a flag flying in the sky.  When many hangers on different colorful clothes through a rope are swaying together, it looks like the beautiful flags dancing in a  nature rhythem,  I am always breathtaken by this scene.

Little by little, I could smell my feet are off the ground with all flags.  Surprisingly, I am flying.  I also wish all hangers could carry me and lift me up in the sky forever.


與您喜歡的人在線上分享回憶 與您喜歡的人

沒有留言: